Prior to joining T2 Asset Management, Dan was a financial advisor with Upstream Investment Partners where his focus included retirement planning, retirement income strategies, and wealth management. As an Accredited Investment Fiduciary, his process involves implementing prudent investment practices helping his clients construct and manage their investment portfolios to achieve their financial independence.
Dan received his degree in Biology & Chemistry from Lakeland College, is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, and a member of fi360.
Since 2006, I have been helping my clients with investment advice and financial planning. In the last decade, there have been tremendous changes in our industry, the economy, the markets and information technology. One thing that HASN’T changed is my commitment to my clients.
I thoroughly understand the needs my clients have and the trust they put in me to provide unbiased, objective financial advice. To that end, I decided to get ahead of the curve and structure my business in the most ethical way I could….that of a fiduciary. By removing conflicts of interest, I maintain a position of objectivity and advocacy.
WHAT I DO FOR CLIENTS
Saving & Investing
- Personal budgeting and planning
- Helping our children and grandchildren start early
- Gifting and inheritance planning
- Tax implications and management
- Various options for saving
- Analyze benefits and limitations of various options
- Determine any tax benefits of each option
- Ways to save for retirement
- Tax implications of various retirement savings plans
- Creating an income stream during retirement
Estate Planning - Wealth Preservation & Distribution
Personal Financial Risk Assessment & Mitigation Planning